[amibroker] Re: Custom properties for stock ???

Steve:

Thanks for your suggestion. I have looked at the TC2000 TCDK and
there are not too many fundamental/technical properties can be
imported to AB. "BOP" or "MoneyStream" may be the only two worth
importing (they are basically technical). TC2000 has powerful
scanning capability based on fundamentals and technicals. In another
thread I have suggested enhancing TC2000 plug-in to import watchlists
and scan results.

What I meant here regarding "custom properties" is that a place
holder to store some user defined values. For example, I am a reader
of "Investor's Bussiness Daily" and there are several rankings for
each stock there, if I can store those ranking values as "custom
properties", I can to more filtering or scan based on them.

Maybe I should post this to the wishlist on amibroker.com.

- M.T.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Wiser <slwiser@xxxx> wrote:
>MT

There two fundamental data elements from T2000 that you can get using
GetExtraData (see in help file)

from the help file:

The list of fields available via TC2000 plug-in:
·       "BOP" - balance of power indicator
·       "MoneyStream" - money stream indicator

If you have some other field you need ask and the Great Make will do
for you as he has done for us QP2 users, we have over 20 extra fields
of fundamental data we can bring in.

Steve