[amibroker] to all AB Gurus

Has anyone seen some good explorations designed to find tocks
forming cup and/or cup and handle charts. Many cups can go back in
formation as much as one to two years, before reaching beakout
point. If they dont breakout they will often consolidate to form
handle until breakout occurs. I will be working on code to find
these stocks, dont want to invent the wheel, but I did search on
this site using cup and handle with no results.

Thanks
MR