[amibroker] Re: Param

Along with this discussion I have an observation.  I myself at least
increasingly have more and more "static variables" type.  My
definition of static variable is once set for the entire
session/indicator.  It seems to me that it's waste of computing
resources if I keep reassigning an variable that will not change.

Any other comments?

> Rick,
>
> All Params are stored between sessions in broker.params file (in
AmiBroker directory).
> With your description do you mean Params used in INDICATORS or
> in Auto-Analysis window?
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Trigger and Symbol.  It works great.

>   However, whenever I close Amibroker, these PARAM's are lost.
There are two reasons I have to close Amibroker:  It is the end of
the day, or something hung up and I have to reboot.

>   Regardless of the reason for closing Amibroker, I have to fill
in the PARAM's all over again.  This is especially critical if I am
in a real time trade, Esignal goes down and I have to restart
Amibroker or reboot.  Also swing trade PARAM's that continue to the
next day are lost.

>   I suggest that upon closing Amibroker, all PARAM fields should
be saved and when AmiBroker is restarted, these fields will be
filled in with the saved PARAM's.

>   If we want to reset to the default, we can always hit the
default button in the PARAM box.

>   I appreciate your consideration of this.
>

>   Rick
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx