RE: [amibroker] Re: Interesting Support/Resistance Levels

<SPAN
class=459221505-27062003>Dimitris,
It was
positive to see the market show strength after yesterdays move. CSCO 17.20
became resistance after price fell through support at that level but the small
candles for the 3 days we have monitored bode well for the bulls. Tomorrow
is indeed another day....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS
[mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 4:26
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Interesting Support/Resistance LevelsJayson,this
session was the final verification of both levels.BTW, a detailed Vol to
price graph points out the greater amount at $17.15 for CSCO and $10.85 for
BEAS, just a bit below the levels we talk the last 3 days. How many
potential traders read this list ???Of course, tomorrow will be another day
and I am sure you agreeDT --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS
TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:> Jayson,> It was a
quite accurate prediction for both levels [CSCO $17.20, BEAS >
$10.90], they were the hard upper blocks for this session.> BTW, a 10.40
to 10.90 BEAS movement would not be the worse idea, > especially if you
knew that 10.90 is a strong resistance and there is > no reason for
more risk today...> DT > > > --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> >
> Dimitris,> > > A lot of interesting things the last few
sessions. Are traders > > waiting for> > > tomorrows
announcement from the FED, are we seeing a blow off > from > >
a nice> > > summer run or a change of character? Re CSCO , do you
not also > see > > this as a> > > consolidation in
a down trend? Volume in the EOD charts have been > >
strong> > > throughout the entire retracement.  A clear
channel is in place > > from 6/19 to> > > the last
session. Would this not suggest lower prices ahead? > Easier >
> answered> > > tomorrow, yes  ?  :)> > >
> > > I followed the work you did previously on vol by price. This
post > > suggests> > > you have continued that work.
Are you in fact finding the data to > be> > >
predictive?> > > > > > Regards,> > >
Jayson> > > -----Original Message-----> > > From:
Dimitris Tsokakis [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxx]> > > Sent: Tuesday, June
24, 2003 5:59 AM> > > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
> Subject: [amibroker] Interesting Support/Resistance Levels> >
interesting Support/Resistance > > levels.> > > The
market was in a long consolidative 2h period, from 12:00 to > > 14:00
and> > > then tried lower levels.> > > Volume by Price
5min chart, offered by bigcharts.marketwatch.com > > was
quite> > > indicative.> > > Stocks like CSCO with high
Volume at these levels [$17.20] > defined > > a new S/R>
> > substantial level.> > > Stocks like BEAS, with regular
volume for these levels [$10.90] > > will search> > >
lower [and probably even lower...]> > > to meet the waiting
buyers.> > > Intraday Volume by Price is of the most
important  tools, for > > intraday and> > > further
reference.> > > Dimitris Tsokakis> > > > >
>       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor> > >
bugs@xxxx> > > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx> > >
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.