[amibroker] Re: ^VLIC : The use of the D_ratio (for Thomas)

Thanks for the clarification. I misunderstood your original message.
I thought Mplr1, Mplr2 are themselves are market dynamic in nature
also.

Thomas

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> I did give an example.   At the risk of having the same thing
repeated five
> times in this email, I'll repeat it here for you
>
> DRatio = 1000*(High-Low)/(High+Low);
> AvgRatio = MA(DRatio,Lookback); //  You decide the lookback period
> D2 = AvgRatio*Mplr1;            //  You decide this multiplier
> D2 = AvgRatio * Mplr2;          //  You decide this multiplier too
>
> or, in English:
>
> "The easiest to comprehend method of making the system more
adaptable simply
> takes a 100-day (or so) moving average of DRatio and sets D1 and D2
> multiples of that average."

Jason)

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >     --------------------------------------------
>   >     Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service.
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   >   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>   >   -----------------------------------------
>   >   Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   --------------------------------------------
>   >   Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service.
>   >
>   >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   >   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>   >   -----------------------------------------
>   >   Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   >   --------------------------------------------
>   >   Check group FAQ at:
>   >
>   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/bHgiAD/FjRGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM