size=2>Tomasz,
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
Re: Param
Function
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I am day and
swing trading.  I use Param to setup Target, Stop, Trigger and
Symbol.  It works great.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
However, whenever
I close Amibroker, these PARAM's are lost.  There are two reasons I have to
close Amibroker:  It is the end of the day, or something hung up and I have
to reboot.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
Regardless of the
reason for closing Amibroker, I have to fill in the PARAM's all over
again.  This is especially critical if I am in a real time trade, Esignal
goes down and I have to restart Amibroker or reboot.  Also swing
trade PARAM's that continue to the next day are
lost.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I suggest that
upon closing Amibroker, all PARAM fields should be saved and when AmiBroker is
restarted, these fields will be filled in with the saved
PARAM's.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
If we want to
reset to the default, we can always hit the default button in the PARAM
box.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I appreciate your
consideration of this.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick