[amibroker] Trade arrow problems in commentary

I've noticed a problem with trade arrows not displaying properly or
not staying on in the commentary window.  Here's my setup:

I have 2 charts of the same symbol open simultaneously side-by-
side.  The data file is in 1-min segments but displayed as a 10-min
chart in one window, and as a 1-hour chart in the other.  In my
commentary window, I have a simple buy/sell script (EMA crossover)
independent of any time frame.

With the 10-min chart selected and Commentary window (CW) open the
buy/sell arrows are displayed correctly.  When I click on the Apply
button of the CW once or twice the arrows temporarily disappear,
then come back after a few seconds.  In the meantime, no arrows are
displayed in the 1-hour chart.  When I then highlight the 1-hour
chart, arrows appear (while they disappear on the 10-min chart).
However, the arrows are those as if the chart was a 10-min chart.
Only, when I switch the 10-min chart to a 1-hour chart (two 1-hour
charts side-by-side) are the arrows correctly displayed for that
time frame.  Bizarre!