  >From:
  Owen
  Davies
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:41
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Missing trade
  arrows
  Did I miss a resolution of this problem?  I've just
  gotten around toupgrading to 4.39.  Right-clicking on the trade list
  of an AutomaticAnalysis report, then selecting one of the trade-arrow
  options, has noeffect.  (This is pretty much what I'd expected, based
  on the originalreport.)  Is there a way around this that I
  missed?  Is a fix on the way?This is very important for me, as those
  arrows are by far the easiest way toconfirm that a system test is doing
  what I'd intended.Tomasz?  Anyone?Thanks.Owen
  Davies
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.491
  / Virus Database: 290 - Release Date:
6/18/2003