Re: [amibroker] Missing trade arrows

Jayson asked:

> It works fine for me Owen. You are running a back test not an exploration
> correct?

Hi, Jayson.

Yes, definitely back tests.  I don't trade stocks, so explorations have not
seemed terribly useful for my purposes.  (Which often leaves me wondering
what folks are up to when they tell of their work here.)

In any case, I haven't seen an arrow since upgrading to 4.36, and maybe
4.34.  I thought the problem was intermittent at first, or maybe specific to
certain tests. However, I have just tried running some old tests, on which
I'm sure the arrows worked properly.  The arrows are missing from them as
well.

Thanks for your input.

Further ideas eagerly sought.

Owen