[amibroker] Another milestone

I haven't seen any remark upon it, so let me point out that Amibroker has
just passed another milestone:  The current issue of TASC, which I leafed
through at Barnes & Noble and then put down, contains the first article I've
seen in which the author used AB to run his studies. (Note that it was only
the first such article I've seen, not necessarily the first such article;
you folks all have heard how devoted I am to TASC and its competitors.) Good
publicity, Tomasz!

Owen Davies