[amibroker] Werner Gansz at the Monitor School

When I started thinking about the next school, I asked Werner Gansz to
come as
a "Professor Emeritus" and not give a talk. Just be there to talk to
people.

He refused.

Instead ---- "Rich, I swore that I was done with these conferences
last year,
and the year before that, and....

However, it might be fun to do a presentation on RUTTR revisited after
5 years of
real time. Kind of a "RUTTR and friends revisited" which would review
the basic
RUTTR/NCALPHA performance over the 5 years of real time and the
discuss its
'friends", the other related mechanical and non-mechanical small cap
indicators
that have evolved over time."

So add his name to the list of speakers.

Be good

Richard Boroff