From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 4:07
PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] eSignal
Not Connecting

Ken,

I keep 2 databases one for EOD data and
one for 1 min data. During the day I switch my EOD data from the QP plug in to
the Esignal plug in. This means that during the day my EOD data is current to
LAST NIGHT except for the charts I have open today. I ran the update with
"wait for back fill" on a db of roughly 1000 + stocks and it took
around 25 minutes. This is a far cry from the numbers you are reporting. My
conclusion (and one you can verify tomorrow) is that once your DB is current
(or nearly current) that the update speed will be dramatically improved for you
as you will only be updating 1 days missing bars

Regards,

Jayson<span