[amibroker] Re: Neat method to see fundamentals for QP2 Users:

It is pretty trivial QP scan code. You make the foreign ticker using
a prefix + the base ticker in the QP scan. If I have time later this
week, I'll post it.

There is no amibroker code per se... The QP scan results are
imported via the import ascii/import wizard operation into a single
previously unused group (to keep the database tidy).

It is pretty simple to do.

downhillspeedster