[amibroker] Re: IQFeed plugin version 1.3.1 beta released

Tomasz,

I got around setting up EOD database for IQFeed.  I went through
your earlier suggestion about loading up the database using Yahoo US-
stock template.  I got all information into the databases (names,
industry etc.) by the (buy=0, SCAN method in AA).  I have noticed
that it is trying to backfill current day datas; however looking at
closely to the chart, all stocks are missing Friday 6-20-2003
datas.  I did created a brand new database from scratch as you
suggested.  Strange.

<amibroker@xxxx>