RE: [amibroker] eSignal Not Connecting

<SPAN
class=707120019-23062003>Ken,
it
seems like something is going on with your configuration. Mine is working like a
charm. Are you using a firewall that may be giving g
problems?

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
[mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 2:24
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
eSignal Not ConnectingAra: thanks for the info.
In the problem I described to the list, Irestarted AB several times and it
was cured only when I restarted mycomputer.  This was curious because I
had just started my computer forthe day and was going thru and starting up
my usual array of runningprograms.  So, funny, it needed a restart in
order to "unlock".   I willcontinue to try these workarounds as TJ
continues to improve the eSignalplugin.  Note that I am highly
appreciative of the recent improvement(for backfilling), as well as the
several previous versions Tomasz hascome out with.  Nonetheless, the
eSignal server system (except for thenative eSignal charting package) is
just not "rock-solid" reliable whentrying to get data into AB.  My
opinion.Ken-----Original Message-----From: Ara Kaloustian
[mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 2:15 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] eSignal Not
ConnectingKen,I have experience this problem before ver 4.39. AB
and eSignal areindependent of each other.... even though they go probably to
the sameserversKnown bug in AB .. Tomasz is aware and working on it
.. is that evenwhenall servers seem OK in the connect status box, AB
sometimes stopsreceivingand goes into the wait state. Have to restart db
to clear problem----- Original Message -----From: "Ken Close"
<closeks@xxxxxxxx>To: "AmiBroker List"
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Cc: "'Tomasz Janeczko'"
<tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 7:20 AMSubject:
[amibroker] eSignal Not Connecting> Is anyone else having trouble
with the new eSignal plugin connectingto> all of the
servers.>> The attached shows the eSignal application displaying
current RT data> while right beside it, the AB RT application is still
waiting to> connect.>> Since the new wait for backfill
capability was issued on Saturday, I> suspect there is a bug of some sort
in the eSignal dll.>> Comment?>>
Ken>>> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send
SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
group FAQ at:<A
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Send
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.