[amibroker] Re: Dimensionally Coherent Relative Strength

When I wrote "To get into mathematical discussions about this is a
waste of time," I was referring to the continuing discussion about
linear functions (transformations) and dimensional coherency.  I was
in a hurry and simply posted to the last message in the thread and
didn't mean that I think *all* mathematical discussions are a waste of
time. In fact, I'll be happy to provide a mathematical discussion to
show why I think the "log scale" approach you mentioned for angles is
unsound.  Just let me know...

*My opinion* on linear transformations and dimensionally coherency is,
interesting thought but what's the practical application for the
forum?  I provided two simple ways to test for dimensional coherency
that will always work and can be applied by almost any forum member.
Oh, and one of them described how to do it with AmiBroker (this is the
AmiBroker User's List after all).  But this is my opinion and everyone
is entitled to their own.  Here's my post with the two tests:

Mark