Re: [amibroker] Futures single contract code

Keith,
I use:
PositionSize=MarginDeposit;<FONT
color=#000000> to select single contract buys and/or shorts.

Also, I noticed that you have <FONT
color=#0000ff><FONT face="Courier New"
size=3>Buy=Open;
<FONT
size=3>Since there is an open at every bar, do you want to buy at every bar?
Buy should tell WHEN you want to buy, not what. For
now, you can set the buy to occur at the open in the SETTINGS box under the
TRADES tab.
<FONT
size=3>
<FONT
size=3>At the end of my buy and sell rules, I always put <FONT
color=#0000ff>Equity(1);
<FONT color=#000000
size=3>This eliminates compound buys and sells, for instance, two buys
in a row then three sells.
<FONT
size=3>
<FONT
size=3>Frankly, I have never used Addcolumn to debug buy and sell points. I
always graphically plot out signals. I can see where two signals have crossed or
not crossed in 10 years of price data before I could get to the fifth
line of a mass of numbers on a sheet.

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE