[amibroker] Is there just one developer/

Glen wrote;

Yes, but coming from a trial users view, I think
if as much effort was put into having clear and concise "help" as the effort
in program updates/improvements AB would go far in "kicking ass". I'm sure
many people would give it the flick for this reason.I'm sure it
would make all the difference if the questions from customers were added and
or make clearer and updated in "help"....and more examples!Cheers
Glenn.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>=================================================================================================
This is a post that I made to the Ninja trader
board regarding a user manual.  Ron D

I am not yet using Ninja Trader, but I am
reading a few of these posts.  Where will we all be if Ray
collapses due to overwork.  Ray will be in the hospital and we will all be
left hanging.  When I start using Ninjatrader, it will be vastly easier for
me to learn if it has a great user Manuel. I would like to suggest
that many of the  Ninja trader users who have mastered various aspects
of Ninja trader start creating documents telling how to use the  particular
feature that you feel you know well.  Various users could volunteer on this
board to create a module describing in total detail how to use one of the
features.  It would be even better if a few users would volunteer to
cooperate in a sort of work cell on only one  feature.  There
would then be many work cells at work.
This approach would  result in a fabulous
user Manuel.  I would like to have a user Manuel that would work
like the LOCAL FOLDERS do in Outlook Express.  The first folder would
be have the title of COMPLETE USER MANUEL. You would then click on the
associated (+ ) by this folder, and it would open up the MAJOR  FEATURES
subfolders. You could then click on any of the (+) by a MAJOR FEATURE sub
folder, and you would see another group of sub- folders, and each of
these  sub- folders would have a (+) by it.   This could go on
down into many more levels of sub-folders. This kind of a Manuel would then
allow a non programmer like my self to instantly find the particular feature
that I want to read about.  There could also be links in the subfolders
that nonprogrammers could click on. These links would connect  the
many  software challenged users  to a very detailed description
of what some of the software terms mean.   Ron