[amibroker] Re: is there just one developer?

Hi downhillspeedster,

downhillspeedster wrote:
> > Don't judge the team by it size. Tomasz is the Neo of trading
> > software. He has already kicked Metastock's collective ass.
> > Tradestation is next.

Yes, but coming from a trial users view, I think if as much effort was put
into having clear and concise "help" as the effort in program
updates/improvements AB would go far in "kicking ass". I'm sure many
people would give it the flick for this reason.

I'm sure it would make all the difference if the questions from customers
were added and or make clearer and updated in "help"....and more
examples!

Cheers Glenn.

HREF="mailto:downhillspeedster@xxxx";>downhillspeedster@xxxx</A>
> >  To: <A