Re: [amibroker] is there just one developer?

John,

Well, almost every company starts small. In today's world
the company has to be highly effective to compete with the others.
Small companies usually better adopt to market conditions,
as they can bring product faster and cheaper than the others.
I was working several years in companies with larger development
teams (from 5 upto 40 developers) and my observation was that:
as member count grows more and more time is spent
on 'communication' instead of development. It can be as much as
80% of time spent 'communicating' between developers.
So I would say small is good. Actually it is more probable that
bigger company with high costs will run into trouble in today's sloppy economy.
And thanks to the fact that amibroker.com is small you risk only $99.
Also AmiBroker managed to build quite large community around the
product, the community that has very smart members. There are lots
of 3rd party plugins and products that evolve around AmiBroker
so it grows all the time.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com