[amibroker] Re: QP2 -> IQFEED.

Tomasz,
To see if I understand you correctly.

If I have two seperate database eg. Intraday and EndOfDay; with
IQFEED subscription, during market opens I can streams using my
Intraday database.  At end of the day I would switch to EndOfDay
database and download daily quotes.  From this EndOfDay database, I
can write AFL to scan/explore the NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX based on
historical datas which I have been collecting.  Thanks.

> Hello,
>
> QP2 and IQFeed are two completely different things.
>
> QP2 is END OF DAY data vendor that provides daily data always for
*ALL* US stocks,  mutual funds
> contracts (50000 symbols) downloadable after end of trading
session.
> Included are also some fundamentals. You can not get intraday data
from QP2.
> You have ALL data everytime on your hard disk.
> Only QP2 plugin provides fundamental data via GetExtraData.
>
> IQFeed is a REAL TIME data vendor that provides streaming data
> ON DEMAND. This means that you will get the data only for symbols
you request
> the data for. You can get intraday and daily quotes from IQFeed.
>
> Choosing correct one depends on your trading style (frequency).
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

IQFEED.
> > Please comments the following points if you have/had used IQFEED:
> >
> > - IQFEED provides streaming/backfills which should works well w/
QT.
> > - IQFEED streams up to 500 symbols simultaneously.
> > - IQFEED streams Options (Not sure of this)
> > - IQFEED is recommended by QT. (quite a discount ordering via QT)
> > - Does IQFEED provide EOD as QP2?  Can this IQFEED EOD be used
with
> > AB seamlessly?
> > - I know that QP2 provide a small subsets of fundamental datas;
> > however I do not need this most of the time.  Does IQFEED
provide
> > this?
> >
> > Is there any other providers that you could recommend besides
IQFEED