RE: [amibroker] Re: trouble displaying charts

Thank you fellas for identifying the problem and suggesting a fix.

The stocks in question did indeed have bad data - but the quote editor did
not have any effect - I deleted the entry in AB but they continued to display.

I then went into Qt - looked up the help file for spike removal and saw the
suggestion about editing the raw data.

So, I just removed the errant entry in the six affected stock and it is all
peachy now.

Thanks again - it's nice to know that help is at the end of your fingertips.

arthur