[amibroker] trouble displaying charts

I use Quotracker as a feed for intraday data on Amibroker.

Everything has been going along fine - till today.

When I loaded up AB this morning, I noticed that some of the charts didn't
display candles - while other did.

The attached graphic shows what I mean.

All the data is there - so that if I click anywhere on the price chart, it
displays the ohcl price and the volume - but no candles actually get drawn.

This happens on some of the stock charts - but not others - first time it
has happened.

Now the strange thing is that if I scroll to the left so as to display data
for yesterday before the 1600 close ( I am in Australia), the candles
display fine - soon as I scroll past the close time, the chart display
collapses into a flat line and all the indicators collapse accordingly. If
I scroll back so the EOD is not display for yesterday - the chart displays
correctly.

Any ideas or suggestions please - it means I can't use the charts and
indicators (because they don'[t get drawn correctly) for trading tomorrow
for the stock that don't display correctly.

Arthur