RE: [amibroker] Help! Alert popup

<SPAN
class=613401514-18062003>amir,
time
and date of alert is found in the alert window but the window must be open for
you to see it. You may also hear an audio alert at the time (ding or custom wav
file) take a look at Alert in the help file...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ajfazli
[mailto:ajfazli@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 9:44
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Help!
Alert popupFolks, I am trying to make Alertif pop
up a seperate window in which identifies the alert for the eligible stock
and the time.I would really appreciate your help and ideas, as i am not sure
what to put in the quotations of the following statement:AlertIf(
Buy OR Short, "", "Alert on "+FullName()+Hour()+Minute(), 1
);ThanksAmirSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.