Re: [amibroker] Re: [abtool] ANN: xxTrader v1.00 released

CORRECTION: the two system files  must of course be placed
under the "ABtool/Systems/xxRankedSys" subdirectory under the
AmiBroker base directory. Here the corrected step 8:

Addendum to the installation instructions of xxTrader.exe:

  8) Ensure that there is only one copy of ABtool.dll and xxTrader.exe is one your
     machine (on all drives, incl. network drives). Otherwise a DLL load error will happen.
     Here again:
       - The correct location of ABtool.dll is the "Plugins" subdirectory under the
         AmiBroker base directory.
       - The correct location of xxTrader.exe is the "ABtool" subdirectory under the
         AmiBroker base directory.
       - The correct location of xxRankedSys.afl is the "ABtool/Systems/xxRankedSys" subdirectory
         under the AmiBroker base directory.
       - The correct location of xxScoring.afl is the "ABtool/Systems/xxRankedSys" subdirectory