Re: [amibroker] Re: BACKTESTING FOR RSI WEDGES

Dimitris, thanks for the clarification.   I
assumed that when  upper and lower RSI lines  become closer
together  at the end of each new trading day, that they would be referred
to as converging, and those RSI lines which move away from each other as time
passes would be referred to as diverging.  Thanks for
the clarifcation.    Are there  any one word adjectives
that traders  can use to differentiate the two when posting
discussions about these wedges?   Also, how about my use of the term
wedges?  I have already received a private email asking if it is OK to add
sour cream to these wedges.   Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE