Re: [amibroker] BACKTESTING FOR RSI WEDGES

The code that I hacked was above the code I attached to the
bottom.  The hacked code does nothing to the code I shared.
The hack that I did to the code above makes the indicator a little more
easy for me to see what is going on.  I essentially made a velocity
indicator off the OBV() code that
Dimitris
provided.
Check out the pane that I am including to see what I am talking
about that uses Dimitris'
code.  Note that I have arrows on this pane.  When I am
comparing several systems I have several panes on the same sheet
comparing entries and exists.  This is just an interesting exercise
for me.  The second pane below is a price history for the same
period.  This shows a little about how I compare systems to confirm
price movements.
Steve