[amibroker] PORTFOLIO TRADER v1.03

For any who are interested in a new version of Portfolio Trader with
several new features and functions please email me direct at ftonetti
AT optonline.com.

I'd post it in the file section here but this version is too large as
it contains an Excel spreadsheet executed from the AFL w/Macros to
bring in the Optimization, Account & Trade reports utilizing imbedded
macros.

I have however posted the revision history and full doc for your
review.

Fred