Re: [amibroker] Re: Annoying programming problem: ideas please?

Fred wrote:

> I hope that's not what Active Trader is doing but IMHO 25 bars of
> data is hardly enough to accurately test anything on.

It's sure the way I read their articles.  Cherry-pick a good-looking month
or six weeks, "test" it on the next similar period, and cut things off while
you can still pretend your system is useful.  I agree that 25 bars is
nowhere near enough for a test, and I consider publishing this stuff to be
little short of fraud.  Still, the programming required to do a worthwhile
test would be interesting in itself.

Owen Davies