[amibroker] Re: QP2 -> IQFEED.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mmqp" <mmqp@xxxx> wrote:

> - IQFEED provides streaming/backfills which should works well w/ QT.

We have many customers using our backfill data with QT

> - IQFEED streams up to 500 symbols simultaneously.

Correct

> - IQFEED streams Options (Not sure of this)

It streams all data.  Stocks, Canadian equities, options, futures,
international futures (Eurex, Euronext, Simex, LME,etc), Indices,
Exchange trades spreads, regional quotes, FOREX (coming in a week or
so).

> - IQFEED is recommended by QT. (quite a discount ordering via QT)

This is for clients using the QT product, which has a limit to its
backfill

> - Does IQFEED provide EOD as QP2?  Can this IQFEED EOD be used with
> AB seamlessly?

We don't have an EOD product, but you can use it afterhours or during
the market.

> - I know that QP2 provide a small subsets of fundamental datas;
> however I do not need this most of the time.  Does IQFEED provide
> this?

We have dozens of fields of fundamental data.

> Is there any other providers that you could recommend besides
IQFEED
> that also provide similar features.

I will let others tackle this one.  I may be biased! :)

> Thank you very much

We look forward to your business.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access