[amibroker] Ft Monitor sample request problems

Hi,

The Monitor has receive a number of sample requests, thank you.

There are a few problems.

1.  Two people sent an email address for which the messages I sent
were undeliverable.

One was to Yahoo, the other to Comcast.

If this sounds like you, please email me directly at rboroff@xxxxxxxx

Is this a filter problem???

2.  When you submit a request, please complete the form.

Please do not send just your email address or no name.

We do not share this information with anyone.

3.  Free Samples are for those who have never seen the Monitor.

If you are a past subscriber or have requested a sample, please do not
ask for another.

We do sell single issues, if that helps.

$16  and go to http://www.ftmonitor.com/registration.html

4.  How do you turn links like the one above, into real links that you
can click on and have them connect?

Thank you and be good

Richard Boroff