RE: [amibroker] Esignal - last bar sometimes not correct.

<SPAN
class=396553420-16062003>Thomas,
check
your setting for view/interday and filter pre and after hour quotes. If this is
not checked then you may be seeing the plot that includes after hours
trades....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
[mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 4:16
PMTo: Amibroker US - GroupSubject: [amibroker] Esignal -
last bar sometimes not correct.Hello,i have
seen that i see sometimes false last quotes in the chartingwindow, while i
always see the correct quote in the realtime quotewindow.Seems to be
only the last bar of the day.Is there any trick to solve this?I
use a five minutes database and have set up my local time underdatabase
settings.Can this happen because of the delay from exchange -
esignal - to my computer ?-- Thomas Zmuck
<thomas.zm@xxxxxx><A
href="">http://www.tradingbasis.com
Send
group FAQ at: <A