RE: [amibroker] Unusual Plot Situation

<SPAN
class=457094915-16062003>Ken,
What
are you using for ohl data? You might try either re-naming the OHLC variables to
the foreign OHLK or simply try plotforeign to grab the required
data...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
[mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 10:57
AMTo: AmiBroker ListCc: 'Tomasz
Janeczko'Subject: [amibroker] Unusual Plot
SituationInteresting and unexpected
observation:In IB, I have the following
code:spx=Foreign("$spx","C");Plot(SPX,"$SPX",4,64);When $SPX
is showing in the ticker selection box, the above code plots acandlestick
chart.When any other ticker is selected in the selection box, the above
codeplots an upsidedown histogram.This is totally unexpected to
me.  Could it be a "fluke"?I have duplicated this behavior in
eSignal intraday and in TC2000 EOD(the EOD plots a correctly oriented
histogram instead of the upsidedownhistogram from the eSignal intraday)
.Comments or suggestions?KenSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.