RE: [amibroker] Re: EMA/breakout signals composite indicator

believe it is in the library (AFL Library) at the AB
website...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BernardBouree
[mailto:bernard@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 9:44
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
EMA/breakout signals composite indicatorBobI
couldn't find the Dingo's syntax-highlighting file!Can you confirm where I
can find it ?RegardsBernard--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Bob Jagow" <bjagow@xxxx> wrote:> Jose,> There are plenty
of  text/programming editors with the needed tools [bracket matching,
good search/replace, and macros].> I, like many, use TextPad [
www.textpad.com ]; dingo posted a syntax-highlighting file for it in the AFL
library.> > I check that intermediate variables make sense with
addcolumn()s in the Auto-Analyzer [AA] or writeval()s or  extra Plot()s
in the> indicator builder [IB].> > You could, for example,
add to your new code Plot(prds,"prds",10,styleOwnScale);  or
AddColumn(Cum(p!=-101),"p!");> > I'm not sure BTW why you want EMA
periodicity to adapt to low bar counts; why not just AMA?>
Plot(IIf(xx==1,AMA(p,2/(pds+1))*shift,signals),"AMA",colorLime,4);>
> Bob> > -----Original Message-----> From: Jose
[mailto:josesilva22@xxxx]> Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 11:57 AM>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re: EMA/breakout
signals composite indicator> > > Bob,> > >
Other things I've found useful in catching obvious and insidious> bugs
are to> > --use a programming editor for logic checking and
revisions> > This is all new to me.  Point me to a good
programming editor?> > > --add debugging code [addcolumn() and
writeval()]  and run it> through AA and IB.> > Excuse
my ignorance - what's AA & IB?> > Many thanks for the
constructive criticism!  :)> > > jose '-)>
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.