Re: [amibroker] Neat method to see fundamentals for QP2 Users:

Anthony
With Yahoo you use the built in function on the menu
list that looks like IE explorer icon.  Just click it once it is set
up properly (see Amibroker help file to do this) and it will open to the
selected stocks Yahoo profile, very nice.  This will also move from
security to security as you move around in Amibroker.  The advantage
in what I did over this is window space.  Once Yahoo is open it
takes space away from Amibroker.   I attached an image of
this.
Steve