[amibroker] overhaul to AutoOpttools

Hi All,

I have made some changes to AutoOptTools, and posted the
new version if anyone can use it. Picture attached. The main changes
are:

1. Fixed a bug that caused the plotted indicators to disappear
at times ( actually, they didnt disappear, just defaulted to the background
color if certain conditions weren't met).

2. added volume histogram in the background.

3. added black triangles that automatically point to
beginning and end of selected test period.

4. added color-sensitive up/down arrow to last bar to tell
instantly if indicators are currently long or short. (usually wasnt hard to
tell, but on occasion it could be)

5. moved some statistics and other info from the main screen
and the title to the interpretation window.

6. added a couple of new statistics to the title.

7. now has 2 include files - for leading and lagging
indicators (seems to give better results).

8. updated the help file - I left out a couple of things the
1st time.

Best Wishes,

Steve