[amibroker] Re: Reverse EMA function

Graham,
EMA is also an indicator. It has trendlines, for example, like any
plotted line.
As I wrote to RSIsup/res, trendlines value for tomorrow are ALREADY
known today.
You may, consequently, anticipate through trendlines the next bar
EMAsupport and EMAresistance and then translate it into Close terms.
Since EMA is smoother than Close itself, EMA trendlines are tighter.
I will give the full code later, now I try [unsuccessfully] to buy !!
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> The reverse of the indicators can be useful when you are trading
using
> breakouts, via signals from indicators. If you are looking for a
break with
> the ema you can determine the price it needs to go to for that
condition to
> occur
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
> http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

EMA
> and tomorrow´s CLOSE. We need two of them to know the 3rd.
> If we know today´s EMA and we suppose tomorrow´s EMA, then we can
> calculate tomorrow´s CLOSE.
> DT
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Greg" <gregbean@xxxx> wrote:
> >  Hi Dimitris,
> >
> > You say that we can "anticipate" next bar close with this
> indicator. I'm
> > still trying to learn about TA and I don't know how you would do
> that. Would
> > you be kind enough to illustrate this. Perhaps with a well known
> stock such
> > as MSFT.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Greg

Service.

~--> Get
> A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.