[amibroker] Re: RSI support and resistance

Rik,
Diverging trendlines are almost useless, in price, RSI or any other
chart. Avoid using them until a parallel or converging formation
appears. The advantage of RSI trendlines is the sensitivity,
calibrated from per= line. You may come down to per=1 without serious
signal inaccuracies. per=1 means if RSI loose >1%, the previous point
will be a new peak.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxxx>