RE: [amibroker] Re: RSI support/resistance

Very
Cleaver Dimitris!!  Nicely done.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS
[mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 3:03
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
RSI support/resistanceRon,thank you for your
comments.The whole technique is exposed at<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/42350I
hope it stands alone and includes the appropriate references.For any
questions on the basic #42350 message, please do not hesitate to ask.The
subject is interesting indeed...RSI support/resistance trendlines is already
solved [I have placed the respective Stochastic trendlines formula in the
AFL Library long time ago. The most important here, thanks to G.
Siligardos method, is that we may speak directly in Close terms, instead of
RSI.The first thing is to know that RSI support for the next bar is
45.This time we translate the same info into :The price support for the
next bar is $17.80.It is direct and much more expressive.Dimitris
Tsokakis--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9"
<mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:> Dimitris, I have not had the time to follow
your posts regarding the development of these RSI channels.  I wouldn't
understand the details  even if tried, but I do  understand the
concept, and this is exactly what I have been needing.  I did see a
RSI  values  to plot horizontal lines of support and
resistance.  Based on the graph attached to your email, it appears that
you have developed an  indicator   that plots RSI support
resistance channels at whatever angles that they may occur.   I
would really appreciate you posting the finalized  code, or perhaps
direct me to the appropriate posts to read where the code is posted.
This concept is pure genius.  Ron D> > > >
Dimitris Tsokakis >   To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] RSI support/resistance> >
>   When an RSI channel is formatted, RSIsupport/resistance are
quite interesting:>   In the att. DJI gif, the next bar
readings for June10 were>
RSIsupport=9041.29>
RSIresisrtance=9277.71>   Next bar [June11] spread was
>   H=9202.08>   L=9010.13>
C=9183.22>   quite close to the RSI predicted
levels.>   Price trendlines were not informative at all for
this session.> >   Dimitris Tsokakis>
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>        > >
Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx>   Send SUGGESTIONS to