[amibroker] Re: Ft Monitor, Sample requests

Thanks Fred, but I'll wait, and that is not a rude statement.

I'm no good at evaluating stuff, no attention span, and I'm not a
quant or systems person.

Rather I'm an educator and facilitator.

So when this is completed, and it sounds good, I'll get someone to
write about it for the Monitor and we are off and running.

What I do is leave the development evaluation and engineering to
others.  When something is ready, I try to bring it to the masses.

That's what the Monitor and the schools are all about.

Be good

Richard