  >From:
  Dimitris
  Tsokakis
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 6:24
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] RSI
  support/resistance

  When an RSI channel is formatted, RSIsupport/resistance are
  quite interesting:In the att. DJI gif, the next bar readings for June10
  wereRSIsupport=9041.29RSIresisrtance=9277.71Next bar [June11]
  spread was H=9202.08L=9010.13C=9183.22quite close to the RSI
  predicted levels.Price trendlines were not informative at all for this
  session.

  Dimitris TsokakisSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.