RE: [amibroker] 64K character Limit in AFL ?

On the
subject of large AFL code, it is extremely annoying that fairly large AFL
programs aren't completely loaded when starting AA.   I'm having
trouble getting it my head that this is happening.   I start AA,
assume my entire AFL program has been loaded, make some changes and save
it.   This destroys my file with an incomplete AFL.   Even a
warning message telling me that all of my code didn't load would be an aid in
this case.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Fred
  [mailto:fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 4:48
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] 64K
  character Limit in AFL ?TJ,It appears that
  there is a 64K character limit in any one AFL.Can you confirm this and
  please let me know what the liklihood is of this being increased any time
  soon ?Thanks, FredSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.