[amibroker] Equity Position Question?

Hello all,

I have a question about AB's Report module.  I bought a stock on
6/9/03 (my settings are buy and sell on Open, with 1 day delay) ,
and my equity position at the end of day on 6/9/03 seems based on
the Open at which I bought according to the Reporter.  In real life
my equity position at the EOD on 6/9 would be based on the Close it
seems to me.

Then the next day when downloading at EOD on 6/10/03, I still owned
the stock, and it appears to me in the AB Reporter that my position
at the EOD on 6/10 is based on the Open of 6/10.  It again seems to
me logical that my position should be based on the Close that day,
not the Open.

If I'm missing a setting or some concept here, I'd appreciate
other's thoughts and suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

Bill