From: Jayson
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 5:30 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Use an indicator instead of alert

Richard,
OK this uses the last value of your buy/sell to plot a line (not the cross
of the price and condition but the condition its self.

prevCl= Ref(Close,-1);
Buy = prevCl+prevCl*0.35/100;
Sell = prevCl-prevCl*0.35/100;
Plot(C,"",4,64);
Plot(LastValue(Buy),"buy",5,1);
Plot(LastValue(Sell),"Sell",4,1);

this creates a custom indicator. If you want to add this to your regular
proce plot just copy it to the top of the built in price indicator omitting
the line that says ...
Plot(C,"",4,64);

Regards,
Jayson