[amibroker] Re: Problem downloading Portfolio Trader update

Phsst
Yes, my problem started only a few days ago also, it also seems to
be confined to this file (PT-0102.afl), I've had no problems
downloading the other 3 associated files.  I use Norton anti-virus
software and have been for ages.  Its got me stumped!
Um
Thanks for your rapid reply and suggestion but unfortunately it
wasn't the solution.  The error I get is "A connection to server
could not be established".
Fred
Thanks for checking the file availability, at least that narrows
down the problem to my end.  Any chance you could email the file
directly to me.  My address is a.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Being a recent convert to AB (from metastock), I'm still amazed at
the resources people make freely available and the time people give
to assist others.  The benefits of using AB extent far beyond the
excellent AB software itself.

Andrew

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst" <phsst@xxxx> wrote:
> I experienced the same problem of downloading from Yahoo Files
Groups