From: Josh G. (YBFJAX) [mailto:yourbestfriendjax@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 5:36 AM
To: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Arrows on price graph and setting up conditional
buys and sells...

Hello,

I believe I just e-mailed you seperately about getting visual alert arrows
drawn on the price graph when your indicator is true. But I will re-ask for
input from yahoogroups monitors.

I also needed your opinions on setting up a trading system that will buy or
sell based on my price patterns, but I only want the order to sit out for x
days. In other words, the patterns I have are such that the long will be
above the price of the high of the actual pattern and the short would be
below the lowest price of the actual pattern, and the length of time that I
want my buy or sell order to be good for is x days after the pattern is
complete. Any suggestions?

--
Josh G.

---