[amibroker] Re: Programmer needed to make a Quote.com plugin. Will pay to complete

Mark,

I use the exact same setup Tomasz described. I have it setup to
update every 15 sec. or so on one minute bars. It works great. If you
need more updates, you can always open QCharts and specify whatever
time period you desire. I frequently have both open simultanously.
QCollector does cost $80. But combined with QCharts, with its deep
historical data, IMHO it is the best bang for the buck.

John

> Hello,
>
> Quote.com QCHARTS quotes currently could be fed
> to AmiBroker ONLY using QCollector software.
> The procedure is as follows:
> - set up QCollector to update periodically Metastock database
> - use AmiBroker Metastock plugin with "Intraday auto-refresh"
enabled.

> This will give you real time charts from Quote.com updated
automatically.
> One caveat - this is not pure streaming link therefore
> small delay (15 seconds ... 1 minute ) is introduced
> depending how many symbols you track due to the way QCollector works
> with MS database.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com