RE: [amibroker] Re: Graham Kavanagh - P&F

The latest AB official release I thought was 4.30.
The latest I placed on the boards is title PF for Dollars was written (dated
19th May 2003) with the latest Beta versions that allow loops without
invoking jscript. I keep up to date on the Betas as they have greater power
and versatility, as I think most developers of AFL do.
There are other versions on the websites that were done with the previous
releases of AB that work ok. They include the enablescript for jscript and
will work ok with 4.30.
These were written on my comp at the time when I was using cents as the base
price, but now am using dollars to be more in step with the rest of the
world of chart users. You may just need to alter the box sizes etc to cater
for this. Look for earlier versions on the sites, eg PF Close, or PF HiLo
are examples of this.
Let me know if you need help with this, more than happy to assist if you
have problems.

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading