[amibroker] Re: xxTool

Uenal,

Have you had a chance to look into what I asked about ? i.e. xxEXEC's
apparent ?! incapability to deal with long path names in finding an
executable ... if they are short then no problem but past a certain
length they seem not to be found or not dealt with properly.  For
example anything even in or below the C:\Program Files\ dir seems not
to work. but if I move the module I want to a simpler dir name no
problem

Thanks in advance,

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, uenal.mutlu@xxxx wrote:
> I told you that exactly twice; go and look at the replies (one
> of them was to Anthony). But if you ignore what was told
> you then it is your own fault, sorry can't and won't help.
> UM

Edit  Delete  Cut
>          ABtool_dll_v0_9_14_beta.zip
>           ABtool AFL extension plugin for AmiBroker  87 KB anty3de
05/31/2003  Edit  Delete  Cut
>          ABtool_dll_v0_9_17ib.zip
>           ABtool internal beta for testers  96 KB anty3de
06/02/2003  Edit  Delete  Cut
>          AutoExec.AFL
>           ABtool/AutoExec.AFL (optional)  3 KB anty3de  06/02/2003
Edit  Delete  Cut
>          AutoExec.xxs
>           ABtool/AutoExec.xxs (optional)  2 KB anty3de  06/02/2003
Edit  Delete  Cut
>          AutoTerm.xxs
>           ABtool/AutoTerm.xxs (optional)  1 KB anty3de  06/02/2003
Edit  Delete  Cut
>          DJ-Table-Salil.afl
>           DJ-Table-Salil.afl -- Demonstrates use of
import/sort/export of table  3 KB salil_gangal  05/25/2003  Edit
Delete  Cut
>          Functions.afl
>           Collection of some User Defined Functions  3 KB anty3de
06/04/2003  Edit  Delete  Cut
>          HOWTO_AutoExec.txt
>           HOWTO about the AutoExec feature of ABtool  4 KB anty3de
05/21/2003  Edit  Delete  Cut
>          Richs2.afl
>           Sample ABtool application; requires v0.9.16 or higher  8
KB anty3de  06/01/2003  Edit  Delete  Cut
>          Richs3b.afl
>           Demonstrates xxMemDbg() usage in a project  9 KB anty3de
06/02/2003  Edit  Delete  Cut
>          SUPPORT.txt
>           Support requirements (not for computer illiterates)  3 KB
anty3de  06/04/2003  Edit  Delete  Cut
>          xxABI_Reference.txt
>           xxABI Reference  8 KB anty3de  05/21/2003  Edit  Delete
Cut
>          xxMemDbg_Example.log
>           xxMemDbg() sample output

installed. You must have it configured in the upload version to act
this way.

>       I installed it by simply putting it in plugin folder per your
instructions. I made no change of any kind.

>       I had hoped later to begin to explore what can be done with
it, and still do intend to. But in the mean time, it was just
annoying.

>       Obviously, you are a jerk, but I still find what you have
offered here interesting.

>       I wish you well.
>
>       Rik Rasmussen
>       Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator