[amibroker] AB Alerts & my first AFL attempt

I have a number of mechanical trading rules which I'd like to incorporate
into AB.

For example: Take PREV CLOSE, multiply by 0.35 then divide by 100.  Add this
to PREV CLOSE and BUY when next day crosses above. Subtract this from PREV
CLOSE and SELL when next day crosses below.

Rather than doing all the math manually, I'd like to incorporate this into
AB as an alert.  I have two formulae so far:

Buy = Cross( Avg, Close+Close*0.35/100 );
Sell = Cross( Avg, Close-Close*0.35/100 );

Does that "say" the same as my description above ??  If so, what do I do
next to incorporate this as an alert ?

R.